Thursday, February 16, 2012

Today's Training: Total Body Strength

Today was a total body strength day and was the 25th of the 40 in 40 program so two weeks to go.

Warmup: Ankle mobs, Forearm wall slides, low box hip flexor, 1/2 kneeling adductor, sidelying t-spine rotation, Indian clubs

Workout: RFESS-Goblet style 2 x 6 @ 20 kg; Landmine 1/2 moons 2 x 12; Weighted pushups 3 x 5 @ 100 lbs; rollouts 2 x 10; Smith machine inverted rows 2 x 12; TGUs 3 x 3 @ 16 kg; Hip thrusts 2 x 6 @ 100 lbs.

Comments: Good session; as one can observe I do little overhead pressing because of rt. shoulder issues. I am working on trying to improve that through soft tissue work and dry needling so I don't want to compromise any progress I make by much overhead pressing. On the other hand my shoulder seems to tolerate chins pretty well.

Train hard and train smart!
http://fitnesstogether.com/media for our website and all of our links

No comments:

Post a Comment