Monday, October 17, 2011

Today's Training: Mobility & Restoration

As I recently mentioned I had the privilege of doing Steve Maxwell's Level 1 Kettlebell certification program this past weekend. And one of the take home messages was the importance of recovery and mobility. That is what today is about, my friends.

Today's Session: Foam rolling,Cobra, 3 way hamstring w/rope, quad rocks, cat & camel,band wind mill iso hold, quadraped t-spine rotation/extension, Indian clubs

Comments: A lot of these movements focused on the thoracic spine (t-spine) as that is one of my big "issues" as this weekend revealed yet again. Any movement issues I have stem from the dysfunction I have in that area. My focus for the next 30 days will be on doing daily, if not twice daily, mobility and soft tissue work for that area.

Train hard and train smart!
http://fitnesstogether.com/media for our website and all of our links

No comments:

Post a Comment