Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today's Training Session: Total Body Strength Training

Today was a total body strength training session. Needed to go to the gym as I needed an environment to get me going today which doesn't usually happen. Once I got there I was good to go but not sure I would have done much if I tried it alone.

Warmup: Ankle mobs, forearm wall slides, tabletop hamstring, tabletop hip rotators, Indian clubs, low box hip flexor, 1/2 kneeling adductor, open hip t-spine rotation

Workout: Quad set:Goblet style RFESS 4 x 12 @ 50 lbs., Chins 4 x 15; 45 degree back raise 4 x 12 @ 50 lbs; TRX suspended pushups (ft. in stirrups) 4 x 25
KB Farmer's walks: 2 x 80 yds. @ 32 kg.

Comments: Found my mojo once I got to the gym because I was searching for it before that time. Sometimes you need the energy of a gym to get you going.

Train hard and train smart!
http://fitnesstogether.com/media for our website and all of our links

No comments:

Post a Comment