Monday, January 30, 2012

Today's Training Session: Total Body Strength Training

Today I commenced with the 2nd week of the 40 in 40 program. I will have to be careful about over-reaching/overtraining so I must err on the conservative side regarding loads and volume.

Warmup: Ankle mobs, forearm wall slides, Indian clubs, sidelying t-spine rotation, low box hip flexor, 1/2 kneeling adductor, Scap retractions

Workout: Fat grip Sumo deadlift 3 x 3 @ 195; Incline DB chest press 2 x 5 @ 80 lbs.; Face pulls 2 x 12 @ 50 lbs; KB swings 2 x 25 @ 24 kg; 1 arm DB row 2 x 5 @ 85 lbs;
Diagonal hold KB Farmers walk 2 x 70 yds. @ 32/20 kg.

Comments: It will interesting to see if I can manage fatigue and over-reaching as I am also playing/training for squash.
If I feel I am I will have to cut short the 40 in 40 program.

Train hard and train smart!
http://fitnesstogether.com/media for our website and all of our links.

No comments:

Post a Comment