Monday, June 4, 2012

Today's Training: Strength Training--Outdoors

Because of intermittent rain showers and a tight schedule today I fit in a training session in the afternoon using my "outdoor gym." Took my clubbells, rings, TRX, Rip Trainer, and chin ropes outside and affixed them to various trees and off I went. Warm-up: Indian clubs, lateral squats, leg swings, arm swings, chest opener Workout: Circuit-Clubbell swings x 15 @ 20 lbs; rope chins x 10; TRX suspended lunges x 12; TRX fall-outs x 8; ring pushups x 20; Rip Trainer punch x 8 ea. Did 4 circuits with Clubbell movements #1 & # 2 as recovery between circuits. Comments: Time dictated that I fit this in where I could but still got in a complete, total body session: hip hinge(swing), squat (lunge), push (pushup), pull (chin), dynamic core stabilization (fall-outs) and rotational movement (Rip trainer punch). Including warm-up took less than 35 minutes. Train hard and train smart! http://fitnesstogether.com/media

No comments:

Post a Comment