Friday, November 30, 2012

Today's Training: Total Body Strength

  Today was the end of the 2nd cycle of Wendler's 5-3-1 program. As I am still hitting my target numbers I will do at least one more cycle.

Warmup: Quad rocks, Indian clubs, ankle mobs, 1/2 kneeling adductor, open hip t-spine rotation, lower body rolling, Cross Crawling

Workout:

  • Sumo deadlift: 1 x 5 @ 135, 235, 1 x 3 @ 265, 295; 1 x 3 @ 310
  • L seat chins: 3 x 10 supersetted w/
  • Myoforce suspended rotational pushups: 3 x 12
  • Myoforce fallouts: 3 x 10
  • KB Farmers carries: 3 x 40 meters @ 32 kg.
Comments: Good session and still hitting the target numbers so I have at least one more cycle of the 5-3-1 program which will take me through the end of the year. Then I will re-evaluate and go from there.

Train hard and train smart!
http://fitnesstogether.com/media for our website and all of our links.

No comments:

Post a Comment