Monday, December 3, 2012

Today's Training: Total Body Strength Session

  This week is a deload week before I commence of likely my last go round on Wendler's 5-3-1 program for a while. I have made improvements and hit my target numbers for the first two cycles/months so I will keep going until I hit a plateau.

Warmup: Quad rocks, ankle mobs, neck mobs, lower body rolling, RKC hip flexor, 1/2 kneeling adductor, open hip t-spine rotation, Cross crawls

Workout:

  • Box Squat: 4 x 5 @ 135 (worked on depth, form and control)
  • KB swings: 4 x 12 @ 32 kg.
  • Extreme Gripz chins: 3 x 10 supersetted with
  • Landmine 1 leg RDLs: 3 x 5 @ 60 lbs.
  • Band resisted pushups: 3 x 12 @ 1"
  • Ab wheel rollouts: 3 x10
  • KB Farmers carries: 2 x 45 meters @ 32 kg.
Comments: Deload week so nothing too heavy or challenging this week. It will do my body and mind good! :)

Train hard and train smart!
http://fitnesstogether.com/media for our website and all of our links.

No comments:

Post a Comment