Thursday, July 26, 2012

Haven't Forgotten You!

It has been two weeks since I last posted and that is a long time for me but life got in the way as they say so now that I am on vacation I thought I would post a little more frequently over the next week or so and hopefully get back in the swing of things.
   In addition, my training has been a little less organized than usual as I was really busy with my business and other projects, family occasions, and the like.
   I plan on getting back into a more organized and formalized training program the week after next when I am back home and can focus on training a little more.
  I also have a new training goal as I plan on entering another Tough Mudder in October which means the race date is about 3 months away.
  I will be detailing my training for that in the next couple of months.
    So stay tuned and I will be reaching out with more details of this training as these obstacle course type events are becoming hugely popular. In addition, IMHO, the training information/programs out there aren't the best approach to training for these events esp. for the more "mature" athlete.

Train hard and train smart!
http://fitnesstogether.com/media for our website and all of our links.

No comments:

Post a Comment